Known Issues 2020
This article is a reference for SA's and Support for issues identified during the year. Each section covers a Category corresponding to this field on JIRAs.
1. Security Model
1.1. Portal Page Extended Security is associated with the wrong parent
When adding Portal Page Privileges to a PU that has none,
Choose Extended Security: "Allow Power Users to grant access to Portal Pages, Templates and/or Layouts and as well as to a Portal Page or Asset Folder to any User or Group"
- Actual Behavior: Manage Portal Page Assets is selected as the "parent"
- Expected Behavior: Create/Edit Portal Pages is selected automatically as the parent
1.2. Inconsistent Behavior on List Pages
There are three types of behavior:
- Dataset List: (Security Model) When a PU is given Edit Access to a Dataset from this page, the "Create Datasets" Privilege is automatically granted in error.
- Elements List:
- PU's elements with View Access do not appear but other page shown objects without Active Name list
- PU's with Edit Access will be directed from the Active Name link to an Error Page if all Privileges and/or Permission have not been granted
- Other Objects List Pages
- Active Name links do not appear until all Privileges and/or Permission have been granted