LDAP SSL certificates
For successful communication between your LDAP server and the Metric Insights server, you need to create an LDAP configuration file and add it to the /etc/openldap/ directory on your LDAP server.
1. ldap.conf file > certificates directory
- Access your ldap.conf file and identify where the SSL certificate should be placed
- Change directory with
2. Create a file for your SSL certificate
While in the /etc/openldap/cacerts directory, create a new file using
3. Place your certificate in GlobalAD.crt
- Open the GlobalAD.crt file in Linux editor tool
- Paste your SSL certificate to GlobalAd.crt
4. Set certificate ownership to "apache"
Change ownership of the certificate to apache:apache, using the
5. If needed, add TLS_REQCERT allow
If you are using self-signed certificates, add
TLS_REQCERT allow to