Metrics & Reports
- Why is an element not updating even though the data exists in the data source?
- Report validation fails when declaring variable in SQL Statement field with the error: "DataCollector returned error: Must declare the scalar variable."
- Timing Rules for Element Dependencies within a Data Collection Trigger
- What is the purpose of the "current collection cycle" setting for data/trigger dependencies?
- In what order are items processed during data collection processing?
- Why am I getting the error, "You can not initiate live-update of this report at this time because report generation has already been initiated by a different process"?
- I'm getting an "Error parsing DataCollector json result" while validating, collecting data, and updating charts. Why?
- How do you trigger data collection when data jobs at the source are finished?
- How does 'Insert 0s for missing values' work?
- Expired elements
- Why am I getting a "Updating Report failed. You can not initiate live-update of this report at this time because report generation has already been initiated by a different process" error?
- How do "Max Concurrent Threads" (Data Collection) and "Threads per Trigger execution" (Data Source) work together?
- Using the :last_measurement_time bind parameter calculation dependency
- How to set up a data collection trigger to start several times a day at a specific time (7:30am, 1:00pm, 5:30pm and 8:00pm)?
- Dataset Sourced from Excel File Parses Text Values as Decimal
- How to configure Dataset Retention Value?